The Friends of the Roaring Spring Community Library are a group of individuals like you who are interested in promoting and supporting the programs and activities of the Roaring Spring Community Library. Check us out on Facebook!
Our goal is to provide the community with a better understanding of the needs of the Public Library. As a group we inform the public about library programs, resources, services for children, youth and adults.
Support to the Library
- All funds raised by the Friends benefits the library.
- Friends of the Library funds are used for a variety of purposes.
- Provide supplemental funds for books.
- Provide supplemental support for operating funds.
- Provide volunteers for events.
- Provide funding for programs.
- Encourage gifts to the Library.
The Friends welcome donations of items in Good Condition.
Hardcover books, Paperback books, Music CD’s, DVD’s and Videos.
Please DO NOT donate:
- Books in poor condition (wet, mildewed, yellowed, soiled of badly damaged)
- Paperbacks with the covers removed (these cannot legally be used)