The Roaring Spring Community Library is seeking a candidate for a Marketing Internship. The selected candidate will be responsible for all Marketing activities pertaining to the success and function of the library both on the local and regional spectrum. If you thrive in a non-profit environment, you will love working with us!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Meet with Library Director on a daily basis to discuss Marketing Strategy and what is working, what can be improved, and how to improve
- Create and successfully implement marketing campaigns to generate revenue to support library programs and activities while further promoting the mission and values of the Roaring Spring Community Library
- Work on obtaining and securing grants for the library
- Assist the marketing team in the coordination of the Roaring Spring Community Library’s social media channels utilizing proven social media marketing techniques
- Other ad hoc projects
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in and accredited College or University working on a B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Management, or Business
- Must thrive in a non-profit environment; experience working with non-profits recommended but not required
- Must have experience using Google Drive and Canva
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10, and iOS required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Strong Time Management and Project Management Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project strongly preferred, but not required
- Google Analytics and AdWords preferred, but not required
- Hours are flexible upon your schedule. The work days will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, WITH THE OCCASIONAL WEEKEND DAY REQUIRED.
- This internship is an unpaid internship. However, the selected candidate will receive college credit towards their academic program upon successful completion of internship.
- CANDIDATE(S) MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN CLEARANCES PRIOR TO START.