The Roaring Spring Community Library is seeking a candidate for an Organizational Development and Design Internship. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a variety of initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials. If you thrive in a non-profit environment, you will love working with us!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Meet with Library Director to discuss the development of initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Create and successfully implement new initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials to support library programs and activities while further promoting the mission and values of the Roaring Spring Community Library
- Analyze initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials to ensure they are running smoothly once launched
- Other ad hoc projects
- Must be working toward a B.S. in Business, Management, or related field
- Must thrive in a non-profit environment; experience working with non-profits recommended but not required
- Google Drive
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Time Management and Project Management Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project strongly preferred, but not required
- Hours are flexible upon your schedule.
- Intership can be completed virtually.
- This internship is an unpaid internship. However, the selected candidate will receive college credit towards their academic program upon successful completion of internship.
CANDIDATE(S) MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN CLEARANCES PRIOR TO START